Wednesday, October 15, 2008

sick..

haizzz 2day din go to scul-very sick.my mum flew of to shanghai this morning.yay!freedom! though i wont hv my slippers back,she took mine instead of hers!ahhh!

Go to fullsize image              
i kpt thinking of u the whole day.abt wat r u doin n stuff lyk tat.hw i wish u were mine n u would alway care 4 me.hw i wish!2 bad it might nv cm true cause u barely even know im there!i always wanted u to know i luv u bt hw?u wont reply me at all!! T_T. b4 i had a deep crush on u,i always speak to u in scul. know i dun even dare to say hi.wats wrong wif me??only u hv d key to my heart and my answer to the world.i juz hope u will feel the same way.u are n always hv been in my heart.when u walk away i count the steps tat u take.


                           tats all for know! byebye. 
                                                                                                                       love,
                                                                                                                                                  yim~
                               

0 comments: