Thursday, October 23, 2008

damn.....

stupid poop head teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!! so wat???! every1 hates u!!! L-E-A-V-E!!!! gd for u n BEST 4 us!!!! i dun even take ur sub!!! y am i doing ur homework wen i dun learn anything cause all i hv to do is to copy my fwens n u gt f*cking pay check!!! NOT FAIR!!! punish me all u want! i dun care.non of us care!! like it or nt, we stick up 4 each other... WE ALL HATE U!!!!   

yup!! every single 1 of us!!!

hey there,
 yup.i had chi geo(di li) 2day.tat damn f*@#ing teacher punished me,Rachel,makoto n tts.me n rach. din bring our bk.i practically burn mine already!hehe. so then rach went out n stand 4 5 mins. when she went out,poop head was yelling at me 4 um sthing ....i din understand... my fwens were backin me up n then tts went on .. abt stuff , makoto joined in,then almost the whole class!! poop head was so furious!!haha!

       gtg find ma bk! bb

     yimin~



0 comments: