Monday, October 20, 2008

boring...

haizzz today was the same in tat darn scul.-  i can lyk sleep in class n the t'cher doesn't even know tat is hw blind they r.(no offense) seriously! - -

WORST MON EVER!!!
case 1-- .2day all was kinda fine until 'di li' chi geo. for god's sake i dun even take tat sub!!so d t'cher was lyk blabbing abt us- not passing up our hmwrk n stuff.Lisha(ma crazy fwen)told me tat she said "wif our attitude lyk tat we all might as well go study in government sculs!' i mean hello! its unbelievable tat a t'cher would say such a thingg! then she called up a few of my classmates scolded n stuff n shoo ka long outside! then she called me.she asked me wat time i was supposed to pass up my bookn whether tat was my handwriting i said yes(it was nt.yiyi n lisha helped me cause i write very slow) .obviously i pass it up late.i always wait until she comes chasing after me then i'll actually do.she always borrow me my fwens bk n let me copy.i think she's thinking this way i would nt only do bt gt correct ans she  wont b scolded by the principle!!anyway,she wanted to see me during recess n i went. me n yiyi. then she gave me coreen's bk n ask me to copy as usual.she ask me t write the date n time i was gonna pass up my bk.i wanted to write mon.bt she ask me write sat.fine i wrote it down n the time to.she told me to pass up during recess which is abt 10-11.i think.so on sat i went after recess abt 35 mins b4 scul end to pass up my bk.thank gd she was nt there!so then i told her tat i did write the time bt i was asked o write because u forced me to.she was lyk bt u wrote it down urself! ohh pls!!she kept saying 2 the whole class i wrote the time down myself.she din do anything!!!! I HATE TAT DAMN FU*K-ing B@*#H!!!!!!!  after class while we were going down, my fwen heard her saying she had teach in anither scul 4 2 years then she came here.this was nt wat she expected us(every person she teaches)to be so...

to the mother of all puppies--BIG DEAL!!!!get out of the scul then.we'll celebrate!!!!!

case 2--i was walking out of the canteen wen this prefect stopped me n ask me to take of my string.(religious thing)yellow in colour.she ask me to take it out n wen i was gonna keep it in my pocket she confiscated it.stupid scul.religious things aso cannot wear!!!!! 
                
            bye!

0 comments: