Sunday, October 19, 2008

love...

                                                     i need you,

if u r asking me if i need you
the answer is forever
if u r asking me if i'll leave you
the answer is never
if u r asking what i value
the answer is you
if u r asking if i love you
the answer is i do

lookin up,

i was loOkkin up at
the stars... and giving
them each reason y 
i love u...
i was doing great
until i ran out of
starss... 

                                                       im nt perfect,

im nt perfect.
i'll annoy u,
piss u off,
say stupid stuff,
and then take it all back.
Bt put it all aside,
u'll never find a girl that
cares and love you
More than me.

animated graphic

there are no words
to explain what you mean
to me and what you do for me
so ill juz try to use three
I LOVE U

be mine forever

0 comments: