Tuesday, November 17, 2009

im back!! ^^

hhhhhheeeeeelllllllllooooooooo peeps! haha
blog's dead.. i noe..
many ppl hv been asking abt my blog lately..dunnno y 0.0?
so i decided to make it alive once agn haha
i sound very weird..xD

its the hols!! the time whr u dun hv to go to scul but hv loads of hmwrk n time but dnt feel lyk doing it...instead decides to play comp n stuff.. haha
so...my last year of sec 1 has passed! finally! haha im sooo glad.
there r many many things tht happened within this half a year.. there's a lot to say..
there's this thing... oh ya! we're gonna perform during cca orientation..haha
teacher made us stay back during the hols for 3 days..no that bad la.. better than other cca xD
(no offence)
my results were not sooooo bad....i failed my chinese agn... then agn its the only sub i failed..
my parents of course weren't so pls wif it...i'll do better next time..

something totaly unexpected started....we're getting closer than i thought...
of course...some of my secrets were revealed..haha
anws... i dunno how long its gonna last...but i hope it does... haha xD

i think i'll post till here n come back tmr..
some person is spamming me in my messenger...
gtg! bye peeps!

yim~

0 comments: