Friday, November 20, 2009

hihihihihihihihihihihi! hahaha

have been helping out in the office for the last two days..type n type n type...(kinda fun) xD
of course..sent quality time with my aunt n grandma haha ^^
shopping!!! i love that..then agn.who doesnt???
my grandma keep saying i hv not enough energy...then keep asking me to drink the suppliment stuff... i finish lyk nearly 2 bottles this year adi lei... its a tablespoon a day... plus her dunno wad beverage thingy..1 box... n still she dun believe keep asking me to eat those...
even my mum doesnt eat those things...

anws.....my mum is finally back! haha
n then her friend from sg coming over to stay...

iwannasaythistosomeone.

this two days very sry hor...plus the upcoming 2 days..xD
cnt company u...
hope u understand...=)
but we're meeting soon right?? i hope i've got time that day.. cross my fingers

this sun..lisha n my sis too celebrating their bday..
mum said i could go to lisha's party ..yay!
then they say wanna sleepover..shld i??? is it a bit tooo much to ask?? cause i missed my sis party then now wanna sleepover.. can o.o???
then 24 go sg.. 26 shanghai..
n then my hmwrks..gosh..they r soooo not done yet!
n here i am blogging..=) iloveme haha
wad am i gonna do!!! help me pls!!

so many things to do...sooooo little time
let see how that turns out...

min =)



1 comments:

oliv said...

hahaha.... I used to have the same skin! :)