Friday, July 10, 2009

omg..
soooo many things has been happening lately..
always wanna post but no time..
so the last i could remember..
teacher change our place.. 6 rows leh.. then sit single row..
wth..
then... someone keep following me.. asking me q.. very irritating leh.. of course i dnt tell her anything la.. argh! how i wish i could..


then... went to tp today wif melda n rini!! go eat.. then go back.. not much time la..



I sit here tonight with thoughts of you.

Wishing you were here with me

like I always do.

I close my eyes and try to go to sleep,

But with the sadness inside me

Suddenly I remember what you once said to me,

Just meet me in the stars,

waiting for u i will be...


will u ever say that again?

will u ever??


i've tought abt this.. n so did u.. but the truth is.. i dnt mind.. really.. its just that..


love is not abt age whn u really love someone


0 comments: