Sunday, May 24, 2009

confused...

sometimes i wonder if u really meant what u said.



...really confused right now.
i cant face them..they'll pull me out and i don't it...
i cant really talk to my fwen abt this,she'll tell me what she already did..i don't wan to give her a hard time..
i really want to talk to you but i guess i dont know how...and when.
HELP ME!! pls.........
really i need you now...really would appreciate it..

i can't stand that person anymore...keep talking shit to me...n say i yell at her...WTH!
already I've done so much n try to go through my life here happily...but i guess she just makes things worse...
she made me regret making the decision to come here a lot more...

why?why??its not because of me...its because they all do the same but u have no guts to yell at them... and when i come , she thinks she can just yell at me lyk that cause i'm new n think i'll obey her...guess what..u're wrong...i'd already prove to you! i really wish u get fired some day.the earlier the better

0 comments: