Tuesday, November 4, 2008

scul....

I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!! um...should hv post this like a long time ago bt ...yesterday,he played against my class--,the 'gal 'support him instead of her own class! okay so our class won. she was... 


today was the finals us against 1e! HE aso gt play... so we lost...that guy keep pushing them...later after  HIS class is done,he came over n support mine... man tat was lyk... unexplainable! my heart was beating faster n faster!i cant help bt stare(nt a gd idea since SHE was there too)haizzz.we went bak to class n su yin ask me wat is so great abt 1X class boys,especially HIM.. it was the hardest q to ans! she told me gt over it(same thing wat yiyi said yesterday) for my good! man... i wanna bt cant! After school it was lyk pouring! soak wet frm head to toe! well it was kinda fun running hehe.HE was already there.wet of course!nt long later his fwens were all down...including my class boys . there goes my chance!!   

gtg bye bye!   

0 comments: